We have rounded up the most widespread mistakes that bring the biggest harm to your blog. Here are things you might be doing wrong:
- Lack of understanding of your target audience. Find out your readers’ needs and interests. Try to predict their desires. This is the only way to sink into their hearts.
- No promotion. Make it easy for readers to find your content by promoting the blog across social media and other traffic channels.
- Beating the air in your articles. There is no point in posting useless, dull and repeated information. Instead of annoying your readers, do your best to astonish them!
- Running a blog without a precise plan. Having a plan is essential since you need to know where you have been, and what are you going to do next.
- Lack of monetization strategy. Failing to monetize their content is one of the most common reasons why people quit blogging.