Thursday 25 May 2017

HOW TO START A BLOG

Do you want to have a blog. 
I created this site to give beginners a fast, foolproof guide to starting a blog, without having to learn HTML or waste your time reading long, boring tutorials. In fact, over 500.00 people have already setup blogs using this guide!
I also wanted to help you avoid all the expensive mistakes that most people do.
This guide is 4,000 words long which means roughly 20 minutes of reading. So grab yourself a tea, coffee or juice (whichever you prefer) and start with STEP 1. If you get stuck,send me a mail and I’ll do my best to help you out.
… And once you have set up your blog, I’ve additional guides for getting more visitors to your blog as well as making it profitable. This should keep your start easy and painless.
If you’re still hesitating, read my advise why you should even start a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Blogspot Require a Privacy Policy?